Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tawakkal dan tafwiq

Its 7th day of the week of 11th month of the year...yup!...7-11..
 Okay! Okay!....lame...but i just had to get that out of the way!

It was a good 7-11, ngaji at Jenderam was accompanied by my boys and also with ADAM and NABIL Hope they enjoyed it, they didn't complain so i just they did.

Before ngaji started, we all waited for Pak Sheikh to come as he is known to do his rounds around the community before he starts his ceramah. As I was spacing my mind wondering away, I was alerted by Pak Itam of something behind my right side. I then felt a gentle tap on my right shoulder and to my surprise, it was pak sheikh. He was already squating by me and I was a little overwhelmed by his unexpected presence beside me. He wanted to ask if the intended Maulud at Ellenar could be fixed for another date besides the first choice of 18th Dec as on that date it was already booked for a function with BANAT for AL JENDERAMI.

I consented to Pak Sheikh to choose any day that is convenient for him as it will be an honor to have him and all of Jenderami jemaah in our ALLAH Blessed Ellenar! He suggested and we finally determined that it will be 19th of DEC 2010. I obliged to his choice...ALHAMDULILLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment