Friday, April 27, 2012

Its been awhile....

Havent been here for so long...i dont think anyone reads this anymore.


O well...!!!


I'll continue to pen away....there has been many thoughts that I wish to record, some in the form of my candid thoughts of things and events and some in the form of advices meant for my ELLENAR family members.

Its been too long actually and some of these thoughts have staled in relevance but potent still if one seeks thendeep meaning it implies.

Early this week I found out I am officially a "B"...! I was quite surprise by the calmness that enveloped me when this knowledge came in being. I guess I kind of expected it coming for so many months already and it being confirm didnt shock me.

I was in a storm of emotions and thoughts about his status many many months ago. But ALHAMDULILLAH HE has given me much sereness within me - to 'pocket' this trauma and move on. Most importantly, I am most grateful to HIM for providing help to me in the form of a super woman, my wife. I feel sorry for her for having to put up with this.

And HE has given me another BIG reason to stay strong - my 3 wonderful children! I couldn't think of a better family than them!

But somehow with the overwhelming DIVINE assistance, I cant help feeling that I am much of a burden to them especially for the Mrs. Cnat help thinking my absence will makemthings better for her and them. But ALLAH has HIS plans for us all. I submit myself...to HIM.

This coming month is going to be a havoc month for Mrs. R as her event approaches near.
My prayers and good wishes for success of that. I'll just make sure I stand far enough away from troubling her and let her be. I have advised the children the same too.

Alhamdullilah, I have my majlis taklim and usrah sessions that keep me occupied.

This coming Monday, I have a session with Jabatan at Pertama Kompleks...with Puan Gan. InsyaALLAH...it will be good. Thanks to Azlan for letting me be 'employed' by his company to work on the passport release.



No comments:

Post a Comment