Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cover well...

I get easily annoyed and irritated when I see Muslim ladies dress with a head gear to cover their hair "tudung" as any muslimah should...but the rest of their body parts is "exposed". And to add further irritation they will keep adorn their attire with suggestive sights! Its either their neck flesh is showing or for some even have unbuttoned blouse to show their upper part of their chest....PROUDLY!...A'uzubillah!

And then of course there are those who will have tightly pulled up pants that shows the shape of their torso and even confidently and flauntingly show their VPL....(visible panty line!)

I hate seeing this....I don't enjoy it! and I think they are making fun of ISLAM.

If they are going to dress as  MUSLIMAH, PLEASE dress as a proper MUSLIMAH!

I hope those of my charges will take note of this!

2 comments:

  1. wooooh. noted ! more baggy, nice pants for me then ! and baju too !! :) i loikeee !

    ReplyDelete