Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Habib Umar in my dreams last night



Assalamualaikum ... Today is the 9th Muharam 1435...
Habib Umar Ben Hafiz came into my dreams last night !!

In this dream he came to a place ( a house which I was there - but it is not my house) ...and I recognized him immediately in his usual garb and his henna beard. He asked from me for a piece of paper and a writing instrument from me and I scurried hastily to oblige his request .. I don't remember much after this part.

In another part of the dream i witnessed his solat and when he sujud...his whole body was shaking ... I wondered why and then I realized that he was crying in his sujud to Allah swt and he recited du'as in his sujud that I cannot comprehend what was uttered... 

He wore white jubah in this dream..

It was a pleasant feeling recalling this dream of such a revered individual..

Subhanallahhh....!

No comments:

Post a Comment