Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Iya got engaged Saturday 16th November 2013



A poignant moment for me ... 
as a father to see my only daughter whom I often call her my "Chickcess" .. 

As you know, she got engaged last Saturday...it's a moment I have dreaded would come but yet when it came I felt most blessed and estatic .. for her especially. 

Since she was born I had long prayed and made du'a that my chickcess would find the most suitable of life companion to take her to that 'purpose of being' agenda, an agenda she has long been prepared for by her parents. 

She has a fabulous mother and a father who loved her more than anything in the world.  Only HIS Divine Blessing can ever surpass her father's love. 

I thought I would break down in tears when I see her being courted off in marriage for i know my time with her would end as the introduction of a new companion waltzes into her life... But I didnt...
I think i know why...

... She has found someone who is just as I had prayed for ! 

Alhamdulillahhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment