Thursday, November 21, 2013

My announcement to Jenderam WA group on Zyra's engagement ...


Assalamualaikum wbt Dear Brothers of Jenderam

May Divine Blessings be upon all of you and your family members too...Ameen

It is with great pleasure and gratitude to Allah swt to announce that my first child and only daughter - Raja Nur Zahirah, was officially engaged Saturday (16th November 2013 ) morning in a small ceremony amongst members of the family from both sides. Alhamdulillah

Ahead of cards being ready for distribution I wish to hereby inform and invite you and family to majlis walimah next year 20th of April 2014 at Masjid Bukit jelutung.

In shaa Allah, may HE grant my hajat that the nikah ceremony be preceeded by a "Majlis Maulidurrasul" lead by our very own Al Fadhil Sheikh Hafiz together with the presence of a carefully selected list of close associates of Habibs and Kiyai. 

I plan to discuss this soon with Al fadhil Sheikh and I pray that he will accept my humble invitation and hajat.

It would be an honor that all of my brethren in Jenderam and their family members can also grace this majlis Maulid and thereafter to witness the solermnization ceremony and offer du'a for the newly weds. 

In shaa Allah, another announcement will be made closer to the event next year. 

Al Faqir 
Raja Abdrahman Mansor
Liza Abd Rahman 
& family 

Wassalaam

No comments:

Post a Comment